BB GLOW FACIAL
BB Glow is a popular beauty innovation from South Korea that offers more visible benefits than other facial treatments.
The treatment is a safe and intensive skin treatment that can assist with wrinkle improvement, uneven skin tone, and other skin impurities while giving a glow at the same time!
$199 per Session
Or SAVE! Book 3 Sessions Together for $537 ($20 off per session)
The BB Glow System Promotes Safe, Intensive, Moisturizing, & Lightening of the Skin While Reducing the Appearance of:
- Post Acne Scars
- Age Spots and Sun Spots
- Rosacea; Redness and Broken Capillaries
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Dry, Dull, Withered Skin
The procedure involves the use of a microneedling device with nano needle cartridges that create channels for transdermal delivery of active ingredients used to treat the upper layers of the skin.
The needles allow for the penetration of the advanced MESO BB serum, which has a semi-permanent foundation in it, as well as Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. These ingredients work together to plump the skin and treat concerns such as hyperpigmentation, while giving instant coverage with a beautiful glow!
Recommended Treatment Course
For the most enhanced results, the recommended course of treatment is 3-5 procedures (depending on the skin) spaced 2 weeks apart
The BB Glow treatment is completely safe and painless. There is no numbing required before the procedure. It is suitable for most (see contraindications below) during any time of the year and is without edema or bruising. The treatment is NOT a tattoo and will not clog the pores either.
The BB Glow facial is highly advanced in providing coverage for any imperfections, leaving your skin with a even and glowing tone. Overall, the serum works to rejuvenate your skin properties for a natural-looking youthful face! With the recommended course of treatment, you may visibly see results that include:
- A radiant, smooth face
- Lightening of pigmentation, acne, and age spots
- Minimized pore sizes
- Smoothened wrinkles and fine lines
- Hydrated, renewed skin
- Increased elasticity due to the production of collagen
- Do not wash your face for 24 hours after the procedure
- Do not use any moisturizers, cleansers, makeup, or suncreen for 24 hours after the procedure
- Do not use harsh soaps or scrubs or heavy skin care products on the face for at least one week after the procedure
- For at least three days after the treatment, do not use any AHAs, BHAs, Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C, or anything perceived as ‘active’ skincare
- Avoid intentional and direct sulight for 48 hours
- No tanning beds
- Do not go swimming for at least 48 hours post-treatment
- No exercising or physical activity for the first 48 hours after treatment (sweating must be avoided for this period)
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
Due to the nature of the treatment, the BB Glow Facial is not suitable for those experiencing the following:
- Skin cancer
- Skin diseases: active eczema, psoriasis, & other chronic conditions
- Active acne, rosacea
- Active infections or open wounds
- Injectible fillers or botox, laser, chemical peel procedures, or other facial treatments within the last four weeks
- Accutane (will need to wait 6-12 months)
- Patients on blood thinners
- Keloid or raised scars
- History of Actinic or Solar Keratosis
- History of Herpes simplex infections
- History of diabetes
- Fresh sunburn
- Discontinue autoimmune therapies and retinoid products 48 hours prior to beginning treatment
- Individual intolerance to ingredients
To begin the treatment, each client will need to fill in a consultation form to confirm none of the above apply. If you have a condition not listed, please let your aesthetician know before your first treatment.